MGT5013 – Organizational Behavior
Credit Hours: 3
Covers the contributions to management theory made by the behavioral sciences. Gives a better understanding of the human being and why he acts as he does. Studies individual and group behavior. Extensively uses current periodicals and case materials.
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 8 Exam II (4/29/2018) - Grade: 100%
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 8, Discussion 2 (4/27/2018) - Discussion Post Please post at least three (3) issues which you have learned or are taking away from this course.
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 8, Discussion 1 (4/27/2018) - Discussion Post Considering the art and science of leadership, how have the readings, lectures, and discussions in this course better
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 7 Assignment (4/20/2018) - Research Consultant Paper This research paper allows you to showcase what you have learned from the course and the application
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 7, Discussion 2 (4/20/2018) - Discussion Post Define organizational culture and ways culture can be transmitted to employees? What are the various way it can be displayed?
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 7, Discussion 1 (4/18/2018) - Discussion Post "Organizational structure defines how job tasks are formally divided, grouped, and coordinated." (Robbins & Judge, 2018, p. 246)
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 6 Assignment (4/13/2018) - Case Study II (Organizational Communication) This is an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned in the course,
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 6, Discussion 2 (4/13/2018) - Discussion Post Analyzing an organization you know well, observe the negotiations that take place around you at work. Focus on
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 6, Discussion 1 (4/11/2018) - Discussion Post Describe the effective use of influence tactics and what they are. Influence tactics are how people enact power
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 5, Discussion 2 (4/6/2018) - Discussion Post Consider the readings and lectures this week; analyze a leader versus a manager. Utilizing an organization you know
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 5, Discussion 1 (4/4/2018) - Discussion Post Analyze and describe the differences between the characteristics of transactional and transformational leadership. Which do you feel is
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 4 Exam I (3/30/2018) - Grade: 90%
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 4, Discussion 2 (3/30/2018) - Discussion Post How can you as a manager motivate your employees to provide creative solutions to some of your organizational
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 4, Discussion 1 (3/28/2018) - Discussion Post Describe two of the three early theories of motivation and evaluate its applicability today. Why did you select
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 3 Assignment (3/23/2018) - Case Study I (Motivating Individuals) This is an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned in the course,
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 3, Discussion 2 (3/23/2018) - You are a senior manager tasked to develop a virtual team that will evaluate current business practices. Your boss wants
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 3, Discussion 1 (3/21/2018) - Why are values important for organizations and its employees? As a senior manager, do you feel this is an important
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 2 Assignment (3/18/2018) - Integrated Article Review You must select three peer-reviewed journal articles (http://lib.fit.edu/) to read and analyze. These articles must cover a
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week2, Discussion 2 (3/18/2018) - Identify how attitudes in the workplace have changed throughout the years? (Do not go back any longer than two decades.
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 2, Discussion 1 (3/17/2018) - Discuss the different ways management can increase job satisfaction within the organization. Look at unique ways besides simply increasing pay
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 1, Discussion 2 (3/9/2018) - How can an organization effectively manage diversity? How does this apply to an organization you know well? Consider the various
- FIT – MGT5013 – Week 1, Discussion 1 (3/7/2018) - There were many different organizational behavior concepts introduced in this chapter. Reflect back to a situation that you either encountered